East Cooper Community Outreach (ECCO) will continue serve our local community through their food bank and distribution and they need help with volunteers. Volunteers will help pack and distribute food, and stock shelves at the food bank.
Volunteer requirements are:
- Anyone between the ages of 18-65
- No known health conditions
- Not travelled in the last 14 days
- No exposure to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19
- Not experiencing symptoms
- Food distribution is currently taking place from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 pm Monday – Friday.
- Volunteer shifts are available from 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon and 12 noon – 3 p.m.