Making disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:19): People are not born followers of Christ. God uses the church to develop fully mature followers of Christ from our local community to the ends of the earth.
Our vision is to Live Life to the Full (John 10:10) through knowing Christ, growing in relationships and sharing the gospel.
To remain true to the guiding principles of the early church in Acts 2 through:
1. Authentic Worship: Praising God out of gratitude for His grace
2. Loving Relationships: Valuing all people made in the image of God
3. Applying Biblical Truth: Obeying God’s Word and trusting all the results to Him
4. Dependent Prayer: Experiencing intimacy with God and asking His will to be done on earth as in heaven
5. Serving in Ministries: Discovering and developing spiritual gifts to serve in ministry
6. Personal and Community Evangelism: Effectively witnessing in our daily sphere of influence and engaging our city to bring redemption to the broken
7. Church Planting: Planting new churches that will also plant churches (with different methods, different leaders, and different locations) to reach more communities, while proclaiming the same gospel message
8. Missions To Unreached People Groups: Taking the gospel to unreached people groups around the world
1. Personal Responsibility: Taking ownership of next steps, learning and applying truth
2. Humility: Recognizing the weaknesses in ourselves and others and creating a gracious environment where we help each other grow in Christ
3. Generosity: Joyfully and sacrificially using our time, talents and treasure for Kingdom work
4. Respect: Treating people with dignity and honor while balancing grace and truth
5. Excellence: Providing the best environments and ministries with the resources available
6. Action: Discerning the Lord’s will and moving forward in a timely manner
We want to help people grow in their personal relationship with Christ through personal spiritual disciplines and worship services.
GROWING IN RELATIONSHIPS
We help each other grow through authentic relationships in community. We get people into smaller groups to build meaningful relationships, care for each other and serve together (inside and outside the church).
SHARING THE GOSPEL
We live on mission always seeking to share the gospel. We share with those in our sphere of influence, with our community through local outreach and through planting churches locally, in the U.S. and around the world.