SEND MYRTLE BEACH FAQs
How much does it cost
The total cost is $$ per student. A $200 deposit is due to ensure a spot. Spots are first come, first served. Final balance is due on June 9.
What is included in the cost?
Transportation (vans), meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), daily activities, lodging (to be determined). Students will want to bring cash for two fast food meals (for lunch to and from Myrtle Beach) and any extra spending money for our Friday fun day!
Are there scholarships available?
Yes, please contact Hillary Dabrasky directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I scholarship a camper?
Yes, absolutely. Contact Hillary Dabrasky.
How do I register?
Who is going?
The trip is for students who were in high school (9th-12th) during the 2018-19 school year. Our adult leaders and summer interns will also be accompanying us on this trip! Are you a parent that might could attend? Please designate this on the permission form.
Where are we staying?
Carolina Forrest Community Church
When is the MANDATORY Parent Meeting and Student Training?
SUNDAY, JUNE 9
The Church at LifePark (in the Pier/upstairs)
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Parent & Student Meeting to go over details of the trip, answer questions & turn in remaining trip balance
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Student training & preparation with Mission Team
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. — Student training & preparation with Mission Team
What to bring?
- Journal & Pen/Pencil
- Appropriate Clothing (See Dress Code)
- Water Bottle
- Snacks (NO ENERGY DRINKS)
- Spending Money – For meals on travel days and fun day. 2 lunches & 2 dinners — ($50-75)
- An Air Mattress