Young Adult Director
Full-Time (40 hours/week)
The Young Adult Director is responsible for developing, planning, and implementing groups, events, and special programs for college students and young adults in order to build a community of godly LifeParkers growing and maturing in their faith. Additionally, they are responsible for developing, planning, and implementing the summer internship program.
College and Young Adult Groups
● Research other healthy college ministries at growing churches.
● Lead a LifeGroup for college students. Disciple college students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
● Recruit new leaders for new groups of college students (ages 18-23) and young adults/professionals (ages 24-30).
● Empower LifeGroup leaders by assisting them in implementing the 3 core values of LifePark: Knowing Christ, Growing in Relationships, and Sharing Christ.
● Support and encourage leaders through meetings with leaders, visiting groups, and providing access to training events and resources.
● Plan, promote, and execute fellowship events for college students and young adults.
Summer Intern Ministry
● Promote, organize, and execute a summer intern ministry to assist college students in their personal growth in Christ and potential calling to vocational ministry.
● Provide spiritual guidance and practical mentorship to summer interns regarding living a faith-based life after college.
● Participate in strategic prayer for Adult Discipleship weekly.
● Assist the Adult Discipleship team with connecting people to groups via Connection Cards, assisting with online ministry platforms, and other adult discipleship administration.
● Assist in the development & oversight of the annual discipleship budget.
● Function as a member of the LifePark ministerial staff: teach or lead groups and participate in baptism interviews and baptisms.
● Assist with connecting events for Adult Discipleship.
● Attend all staff meetings and team meetings.
● Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
● Exhibits a growing and vibrant relationship with Jesus
● Displays evidence of a call to Christian ministry
● Demonstrates a passion for connecting with college students and young adults.
● Self-motivated leader with a strong work ethic; team-player attitude
● Bachelor’s Degree
The Young Adult Director reports to the Associate Adult Discipleship Director. Must be willing to work some evenings and holidays in addition to Sunday mornings.
WHO WE ARE
The Church at LifePark exists to connect people to God, connect people to people to help people grow in their faith and to serve others.
MISSION | VISION | VALUES
LifePark is a Christ-centered community that proclaims and celebrates the Gospel with a desire to see lives transformed by the power of Jesus.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
At LifePark, we’re committed to proclaiming the truth and unchanging message of God’s love to the ever-changing world around us. That starts with the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.