The Child Care Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, implementation and the oversight of all childcare events for children birth-5K.
- Create and maintain a welcoming environment where children feel loved and accepted.
- Oversee and coordinate all facets of childcare program to support LifeGroups and special events that require childcare.
- Assist in hiring, training, supervising and evaluating childcare workers.
- Schedule adequate number of childcare workers for LifeGroups and other church-wide special events; ensuring child-to-staff ratios are maintained; provide on-site supervision and oversight at least one morning per week and one night per week or as needed.
- Communicate childcare related information to parents and ministry workers.
- Other duties as assigned by the Preschool or Children’s Ministry Directors.
The Child Care Coordinator reports to the Preschool Ministry Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Exhibits a growing, vibrant, and mature relationship with Jesus.
- Connects relationally with adult volunteers and children.
- Highly organized. Administratively gifted.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; team-player attitude.
- Prior experience with preschoolers preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite.
WHO WE ARE
The Church at LifePark exists to connect people to God, connect people to people to help people grow in their faith and to serve others.
MISSION | VISION | VALUES
LifePark is a Christ-centered community that proclaims and celebrates the Gospel with a desire to see lives transformed by the power of Jesus.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
At LifePark, we’re committed to proclaiming the truth and unchanging message of God’s love to the ever-changing world around us. That starts with the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.