PRESCHOOL CHILDREN’S MINISTRY COORDINATOR
Full-Time (32 hours/wk)
The Preschool Ministry Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Preschool Ministry Director with the coordination and implementation of ministry programs for children birth-4K.
- Assist in craft, activity and curriculum preparation for Sunday mornings each week; provide necessary materials/supplies/items for volunteers each Sunday.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of weekly (Sunday Morning) programs and routine special events (VBS).
- Lead a full Sunday morning service hour to include conducting worship/story time, managing volunteers and classrooms, and program schedule.
- Assist in volunteer recruitment, management, training, encouragement and development through regular scheduled meetings.
- Submit background checks and participate in onboarding of all volunteers.
- Assist in maintaining child safety and security procedures.
- Maintain weekly classroom organization and cleanliness.
- Create and maintain a welcoming environment where children feel loved and accepted.
- Assist as needed with childcare for onsite events.
- Other duties as assigned by the Preschool or Children’s Ministry Directors.
- Attend staff meetings and worship each week.
The Preschool Ministry Coordinator reports to the Preschool Ministry Director.
QUALIFICATIONS & ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Exhibits a growing, vibrant, and mature relationship with Jesus.
- Demonstrates evidence of a call to Christian ministry.
- Connects relationally with adult volunteers and children.
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; team-player attitude.
- Prior experience with preschoolers preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite.
Must be willing to work Sundays and some holidays (Christmas Eve, Easter, etc.)
WHO WE ARE
The Church at LifePark exists to connect people to God, connect people to people to help people grow in their faith and to serve others.
MISSION | VISION | VALUES
LifePark is a Christ-centered community that proclaims and celebrates the Gospel with a desire to see lives transformed by the power of Jesus.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
At LifePark, we’re committed to proclaiming the truth and unchanging message of God’s love to the ever-changing world around us. That starts with the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.