NEXT STEPS DIRECTOR
Next Steps Director (PT – 25 hours/week)
The Next Steps Director is responsible for strategically moving individuals toward getting connected and taking their next step, overseeing follow up, and all other areas of assimilation whether a first-time guest or a member.
- Develop, oversee, implement and refine a system and process for guests, attenders and members to explore their next steps (membership, baptism, joining a LifeGroup, serving in a ministry area, scheduling inner-healing prayer, etc.)
- Collaborate in the creation of materials and the planning of a hospitable Sunday morning environment which allows next steps to be taken with ease.
- Guide first-time guests, attenders and members through the connecting process ensuring ministry leaders follow up in designated timeframe.
- Serve as a liaison between guests/members and ministry leaders.
- Facilitate and oversee the Discovery membership class ensuring timely follow up.
- Oversee weekly Connection Card intake and follow up.
- Recruit, train, develop and schedule volunteers with the purpose of connecting, ensuring positions are covered for each service every Sunday.
- Provide orientation for new volunteers who are highly relational and outreach focused who desire to connect guests, attenders, and members into the body of the church.
- Additional responsibilities:
- Manage the development and oversight of the annual Next Steps ministry budget to align with ministry goals.
- Establish regular one-on-one meetings with volunteers in order to build relationships with volunteer leaders.
- Communicate pertinent information to staff and volunteers in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Communications Director.
The Next Steps Director reports to the Communications Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Demonstrates a growing, vibrant, and mature relationship with Christ.
- Possesses a friendly, upbeat and warm personality for welcoming guests and members.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized and administratively gifted.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; team-player attitude.
Must be willing to work Sundays and some holidays (Christmas Eve, Easter, etc).
HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at The Church at LifePark. If you have read a job description and completed the online application but still have questions, please let us know. You can contact our offices by phone at 843.654.7600 or send us an email and we’d be glad to answer any questions you might have.
WHO WE ARE
The Church at LifePark exists to connect people to God, connect people to people to help people grow in their faith and to serve others.
MISSION | VISION | VALUES
LifePark is a Christ-centered community that proclaims and celebrates the Gospel with a desire to see lives transformed by the power of Jesus.
Whether you are interested in learning more about the Christian faith or if you’ve been following Jesus for years, we’d love to help you take your next steps in personal study of God’s Word and in connecting with the church and community of faith.