The Church at Lifepark invites you to join us for our live worship services on Sunday in LifePark East (mask required), LifePark West (mask optional) or our outdoor service (10:00 a.m. only/mask optional). Service times are at 8:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. online or in person. If you plan on joining us, LifePark will require you to adhere to the following guidelines to ensure both your safety and the safety of our guests and congregation:
- To ensure the highest level of safety, The Church at LifePark requires all staff, volunteers and guests wear a mask inside our LifePark East facilities. Please secure the mask over your mouth and nose.
- Masks are optional in LifePark West.
- Masks are optional for outdoor services.
- The LifePark outdoor service is at 10:00 a.m. (mask optional). You can sit or stand. Chairs will not be provided. If you prefer to sit, please bring your own lawn chair. This service will be held in the rear of LifePark West.
- LifePark will livestream all three Easter services on our website (churchatlifepark.org) or on Facebook (@lifeparkmp).
- We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to service to secure a parking, check-in children and enjoy some time with friends.
- Sermon notes and song lyrics for outdoor services are available on Sunday morning on the Church at LifePark home (churchatlifepark.org).
- Per CDC guidelines, social distancing is encouraged at a recommended 6 feet (more instructions will be available upon entering the building).
- Due to COVID restrictions, seating is limited in all worship spaces, so plan to arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to the scheduled service time for best seating availability. Saving (or “holding” seats) is not available.
- The worship center is sanitized between each service. Seating guidelines are consistent with social distancing and safety guidelines, as recommended by the CDC.
- Seating selection will be determined by LifePark ushers exclusively.
- We encourage all guests to bring pocket hand sanitizer for your convenience.
- No refreshments (coffee, water, etc.) will be available.
- Bathroom facilities will be available in LifePark East and West.
LifePark is committed to your safety. In keeping with local, state and national health guidelines, the church has implemented safety procedures to ensure our congregation, guests and staff have a safe, friendly experience. If you are not feeling well, or have a compromised immune system, we encourage you to stay at home and enjoy the online services.
Due to the rapidly changing information, we encourage you to stay connected for the latest updates. You can sign up for our email newsletter by texting “LIFEPARK” to 22828, follow us on social media (@LifeParkMP) or visit churchatlifepark.org. If you have already signed up for our newsletter, it is not necessary to do anything further.
Location and Directions
The Church at LifePark
1151 George Browder Boulevard
Mount Pleasant, S.C. 29466
NEWS AND EVENTS
Stay connected with The Church at LifePark. Keep up with the latest news and events.