CHILDREN’S MINISTRY COORDINATOR (PT/KidsPark)
The Children’s Ministry Assistant is a part-time position (20 hours) and is responsible for assisting the Children’s Ministry Director in the implementation of ministry programs for 1st-5th grade children and their families.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of weekly Sunday morning programs, camps, and routine special events (Vacation Bible School, Trunk or Treat, etc.).
- Assist in developing and maintaining child safety and security procedures.
- Assist with curriculum preparation for Sunday mornings each week providing all necessary materials and supplies for volunteers.
- Assist in volunteer recruitment, training, encouragement and development through regularly scheduled meetings.
- Maintain weekly classroom organization and cleanliness.
- Create and maintain a welcoming environment where children feel valued and accepted.
- Provide oversight of Greeters/CheckIn stations ensuring first-time guest information is entered properly and children are welcomed and escorted to proper classrooms.
- Timely communicate ministry related information to the Children’s Director and volunteer leaders.
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned by the Director of Children’s Ministry (KidsPark).
- Attend staff meetings and worship each week.
The Children’s Ministry Coordinator reports to the Children’s Ministry Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Exhibits a growing and vibrant relationship with Jesus
- Connects relationally with adult volunteers and children
- Ability to effectively communicate scripture
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; team-player attitude.
- Prior experience in Children’s Ministry preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in Google Drive
HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at The Church at LifePark. If you have read a job description and completed the online application but still have questions, please let us know. You can contact our offices by phone at 843.654.7600 or send us an email and we’d be glad to answer any questions you might have.
WHO WE ARE
The Church at LifePark exists to connect people to God, connect people to people to help people grow in their faith and to serve others.
MISSION | VISION | VALUES
LifePark is a Christ-centered community that proclaims and celebrates the Gospel with a desire to see lives transformed by the power of Jesus.
Whether you are interested in learning more about the Christian faith or if you’ve been following Jesus for years, we’d love to help you take your next steps in personal study of God’s Word and in connecting with the church and community of faith.