EASTER AT LIFEPARK
The Church at LifePark invites you to join us for Easter at LifePark on Sunday, April 4, as we celebrate the hope that Jesus gave us through His death and resurrection. Services will be held in the LifePark East and LifePark West worship centers at 8:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. In addition, an outdoor service will be held at 10:00 a.m.
LifePark is committed to your safety. In keeping with ongoing local, state and national health guidelines, the church has implemented safety procedures to ensure our congregation, guests and staff have a safe, friendly experience.
More details regarding Easter at LifePark services — including worship information and safety and medical procedures — are available below. We look forward to seeing you and your family on Easter.
- LifePark will offer three live services in the LifePark East (mask required) and LifePark West (mask optional) worship centers: 8:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- LifePark will also offer an outdoor service at 10:00 a.m. (mask optional). You can sit or stand. Chairs will not be provided. If you prefer to sit, please bring your own lawn chair. This service will be held in the rear of LifePark West.
- No reserved seating will be available.
- LifePark will livestream all three Easter services on our website (churchatlifepark.org) or on Facebook (@lifeparkmp).
- We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to service to secure a parking, check-in children and enjoy some time with friends.
- Sermon notes will be available on our homepage.
- Noah’s Park and KidsPark will offer regular worship programs (LifePark East building) on Easter Sunday. Due to limited spacing and a reduced volunteer team, capacity will be limited.
- FirstWave will not be offered on Easter Sunday.
LifePark’s medical and safety team recommend the following best practices:
- Masks are required in LifePark East worship services for all guests, volunteers and staff.
- Masks are optional for all LifePark West worship services.
- Masks are optional for the 10:00 a.m. outdoor service.
- The LifePark East and LifePark West worship centers will close and be sanitized between each scheduled service.
- Social distancing is encouraged at a recommended 6 feet.
- For those with medical concerns, we encourage you to access the sermon online from the comfort of your home.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you help others and stay at home. Our livestream feed will be available for all three services at churchatlifepark.org/live.