LIFEPARK SAFETY PROCEDURES
The Church at LifePark will reopen our KidsPark and Noah’s Park programs on Sunday, October 11. Children’s ministry programs for Noah’s Park and KidsPark will be held at 8:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. in LifePark East.
In preparation for reentry, LifePark has compiled a list of policies and procedures for KidsPark and Noah’s Park that we hope will help you navigate the reentry process. Please read through these guidelines carefully. We are confident this information will ensure a safe, simple transition.
NOAH’S PARK + KIDSPARK
- Please arrive early. Space will be limited due to recommended social distancing policies per the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- When arriving at the church we encourage you to park in the LifePark West parking lot (beside the Noah’s Park playground)
- Temperature checks will be done prior to entering the church. Our temperature checkpoint will be located behind LifePark East (look for the tent).
- If there is a temperature above 100.4 (per CDC), the individual will not be allowed into our children’s areas (please read our wellness and COVID-19 policies for more details).
- Once you have had your temperature taken and are below the set temperature – please take a sticker to show that you have passed through this checkpoint area.
- Parents are not allowed in the classrooms.
- One parent/family member will be allowed to enter each of the Noah’s Park and KidsPark areas for drop off and pickup
Health / Safety Procedures
- Masks are required for adults and volunteers inside the church (masks will be available, if needed). In addition, the CDC recommends children to wear a mask. Noah’s Park will require all children in their 3’s or 4’s wear a mask in the classroom.
- Elementary age children will be required to wear masks all morning inside the building. Kindergarten and 1st grade will be able to remove masks once seated at partitioned tables.
- Noah’s Park + KidsPark will be limiting class sizes due to social distancing requirements. Noah’s Park and KidsPark will limit class sizes to 50% of our pre-COVID space.
Classroom Safety Procedures
- Classrooms, toys, and surfaces will be sanitized before, in between, and after the services.
- Sanitizing stations will be available outside Noah’s Park and KidsPark areas
- Children ages two and above will sanitize their hands upon entering the classrooms.
- There will be marked areas to allow for social distancing as you drop-off and pick-up your child. Please socially distance where you can inside/outside the church.
- Traffic inside Noah’s Park: We will be limiting the number of families down the hall at one time due to limited space.
- Upon entering Noah’s Park we ask that you walk down the left side near the stage and allow Exiting parents/families to walk along the Right Side.
- Traffic for KidsPark: There will be one way UP the stairs to KidsPark near the Noah’s Park entrance. There will be a one way DOWN from KidsPark at the opposite stairwell near the main offices.
- Noah’s Park and KidsPark will not be offering snacks in our classrooms. We ask that you do not send food with your child. The exception will be for babies with bottles in the nursery.
- There will be no water fountain use at this time inside the building.
- Each hour will have their own personal supplies for craft. At the end of the hour, the supplies will be put in a “dirty” bin, and they will be cleaned and will not be used again that day.