LIFEPARK SAFETY PROCEDURES
The Church at Lifepark invites you to join us for our live worship services this Sunday in LifePark East. Service times are at 8:30 a.m. (one indoor/one outdoor service will be available), 10:00 a.m. (indoor) and 11:30 a.m. (indoor). Sunday’s outdoor service will be held at 8:30 a.m. only and will be located in the rear of LifePark West. Please note: Next Gen ministries (Noah’s Park, KidsPark and FirstWave) will not be offered for Sunday services.
If you plan on joining us, LifePark will require you to adhere to the following guidelines to ensure both your safety and the safety of our guests and congregation:
- To ensure the highest level of safety, The Church at LifePark requires all staff, volunteers and guests wear a mask inside our facilities. Please secure the mask over your mouth and nose.
- Per CDC guidelines, social distancing is encouraged at a recommended 6 feet (more instructions will be available upon entering the building).
- If you are attending the outdoor service at 8:30 a.m., if you prefer to sit, please bring your own (beach) chair. Seating will not be provided by the church.
- Seating will be limited, so arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to the scheduled service time in which you plan to attend.
- Seating selection will be determined by LifePark ushers exclusively. Seating guidelines are consistent with social distancing and safety guidelines, as recommended by the CDC.
- Overflow seating will be made available in LifePark West. Note: The overflow service will air the pre-recorded message available online.
- We encourage all guests to bring pocket hand sanitizer for your convenience.
- No refreshments (coffee, water, etc.) will be available.
- To limit the number of touches, LifePark will not hand out bulletins or sermon notes, however, our sermon notes will be available in digital format and accessible online at churchatlifepark.org.
- Bathroom facilities will be available in LP East and West. The facilities will be sanitized between each service.
LifePark is committed to your safety. In keeping with local, state and national health guidelines, the church has implemented safety procedures to ensure our congregation, guests and staff have a safe, friendly experience. If you are not feeling well, or have a compromised immune system, we encourage you to stay at home and enjoy the online services.
Due to the rapidly changing information, we encourage you to stay connected for the latest updates. You can sign up for our email newsletter by texting “LIFEPARK” to 22828, follow us on social media (@LifeParkMP) or visit churchatlifepark.org. If you have already signed up for our newsletter, it is not necessary to do anything further.