OUTDOOR WORSHIP SERVICE
The Church at LifePark will host outdoor worship services this Sunday. These special services will be held at 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. only (prerecorded services will also be available online). In addition, LifePark will not offer Next Gen ministry programs this Sunday (includes Noah’s Park, KidsPark and FirstWave).
LifePark is committed to your safety. In keeping with local, state and national health guidelines, the church has implemented safety procedures to ensure our congregation, guests and staff have a safe, friendly experience.
More details regarding this Sunday’s services — including parking details, worship information, attire, safety and medical procedures — are available below.
- All parking — members, guest and handicap — will be in LifePark West (see parking map attached)
- Volunteer and LifePark staff parking will be in LifePark East
- If necessary, overflow parking will be directed to LifePark East
- When parking please be courteous to those parking beside you and allow for “social distancing” while entering and exiting the vehicle
- LifePark will offer two services only on June 28: 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Each worship service will be approximately 45 minutes.
- The worship service will be held in the rear of LifePark West (see parking map attached).
- We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to service to secure a parking place and enjoy some time with friends and community.
- Our sermon notes and song lyrics will be available Sunday on our homepage, churchatlifepark.org.
- NextGen ministries — Noah’s Park, KidsPark and FirstWave — will not be available for the June 28 services.
- You can sit or stand. Chairs will not be provided. If you prefer to sit, please bring your own lawn chair. Standing/seating will comply with CDC-recommended “social distance” (6ft).
LifePark’s medical and safety task force have recommended the following “best practices” for re-entry:
- We welcome our congregation, guests, volunteers and staff to wear a mask.
- Social distancing is encouraged at a recommended 6 feet.
- We encourage all guests to bring pocket hand sanitizer for your convenience.
- No water or coffee will be available. Please bring your own beverages.
- Bathroom facilities will be available in the park and LP West. The facilities will be sanitized between each service.
- Noah’s Park in the park will be closed from 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- For those with medical concerns, we encourage you to access the sermon online from the comfort of your home.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you help others and stay at home.
We look forward to gathering with our church family in a safe and comfortable setting. We expect temperatures to get warm as we approach Sunday, so we encourage you to dress casually, bring cold water, and because we will be outdoors, you can sit or stand for the service. Bring an outdoor chair, if you prefer to sit.
In the event of inclement weather, The Church at Lifepark will communicate any schedule changes on our website (churchatlifepark.org), via our email newsletter and on social media.
Due to the rapidly changing information, LifePark will continue to make phased decisions one month at a time. The scheduled services for June 28 will complete Phase II of our reentry plan. LifePark is currently evaluating our options for July. New information for the next phase will be released soon. For more information on future services, sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media @LifeParkMP.