SAVE THE DATE: WORSHIP SERVICES JUNE 7
Mark your calendar: The Church at LifePark invites you to join us for an outdoor worship experience on Sunday, June 7 (weather permitting). Services will be held at 8:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. next to the park beside LifePark West.
The LifePark re-entry plan is Phase 2 of the church’s response to COVID-19. LifePark is committed to your safety. In keeping with local, state and national health guidelines, LifePark begins the next phase with a robust safety plan to ensure the congregation, guests and staff have a safe, friendly experience.
LifePark’s medical and safety task force have recommended the following “best practices” for re-entry:
▪ We encourage our congregation, guests, volunteers and staff to wear a mask.
▪ Social distancing is encouraged at a recommended 6 feet.
▪ We encourage all guests to bring pocket hand sanitizer for your convenience.
▪ NextGen ministries — Noah’s Park, KidsPark and FirstWave — will not be available for our June 7 services.
▪ For those with medical concerns, we encourage you to access the sermon online from the comfort of your home.
▪ If you are feeling ill, we ask that you help others and stay at home.
▪ Bathroom facilities will be available in the park and LP West. The facilities will be sanitized between each service.
We look forward to gathering with our church family in a safe and comfortable setting. We expect temperatures to get warm as we approach June 7, so we encourage you to dress casually, bring cold water, and because we will be outdoors, you can sit or stand for the service. Bring an outdoor chair, if you prefer to sit.
Due to the rapidly changing information, LifePark will make phased decisions one month at a time. We will determine additional June services and July’s plan in early to mid-June. For more information on future services, sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media @LifeParkMP.