In order to provide a safe, healthy environment for all our children, we ask that you:
Keep your child at home any time he or she exhibits the following symptoms:
- sore throat
- fever within the previous 24 hours
- vomiting / diarrhea within the previous 24 hours
- runny nose with any colored discharge
- head lice (child should be free of all nits)
- any skin infection or any unexplained rash
- pink eye and other eye infections
- any symptoms of childhood diseases such as scarlet fever, measles, mumps, chicken pox, whooping cough
If your child develops any of the above symptoms while in KidsPark, you will be notified. Please make every effort to remove your child from the classroom as soon as possible so other children will not become infected. Thank you for your cooperation. We hope your child feels better soon!
If your child is being treated with antibiotics, he or she should be on the drug for at least 24 hours before coming to church. If they have a continually clear runny nose or rash due to non-contagious allergies, please let your child’s classroom leader know.