To ensure the safety and care of your child, we have a strict check-in process and a few policies and guidelines in place for staff, volunteers and parents. We take very seriously the honor and responsibility of caring for your child.
Upon your child's first visit to KidsPark, we'll ask you to fill out a form to register your child. This step only needs to be completed once.
Once registered in KidsPark, your children will receive numbered security tags that will be attached to their shirts. You will need to present your matching tag when you pick them up. Each week, we ask that you check-in your children with us so that we can ensure their safety. We recommend coming at least five minutes early to our services to allow time for checking in your children.
Additional Security Processes and Policies
- There must be two volunteers present in the classroom before teachers can begin to check in your children.
- When you bring your children to class, they will receive numbered security tags, which will be attached to their shirts. You will receive tags with matching numbers, you must have these security tags in order to pick up your children! This is to ensure that no one picks them up without your permission.
- For safety and stability reasons, we ask that parents check in their children at the door, instead of going in to the classrooms.
- Staff and team members monitor the entrance to KidsPark before, during and after every service.
- All of our volunteers go through a detailed screening process and criminal background check before training.